Saturday, August 4, 2012

My Personal Experience about


I recently on the website have a boyfriend, I really feel very happy.This is a wonderful moments.He is Steven,57 years old.He opens a great law firm.Although some of his busy, but he always continuously brings surprise me.For my complaints, he always has the ability after hearing experience.I like his humor humor and wit, the gentleman, and the rich in experience.To the most importent,Because he, I feel happy to meet, away from the lonely.
To this day, I still remember the boring and lonely life:all the routine work,next to always of empty seats,only my voice house forever...

I know that I have many shortcomings, very not easy to find a person who can bear me.Now,I don't have a person cry any more;I can travel to the dream place with my lover;We care for one another;We spend the interesting life...

Now I can have a happy day,I have to thank the 50Romance.It is by which I can find my soul lover.I want to thank for the 50Romance again.So,you also get a move on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment