Sunday, August 5, 2012

My day


Every day of life is numb when I open my eyes : eat a simple breakfast (Although I have planned to make a hearty meal for myself, I will unconsciously repeat yesterday's action when my feet are put on the ground .); then do the same work every day(It is thought that the lack of challenge, but I feel no effort to change itor do not know to what to change.); return to my house after work , that It is a real place, but now  the birth place of nightmare, because there is only a person, who are interested in things which are numb now, in it. It is not easy to go asleep at night, when planning to make changes tomorrow. Every day is so the cycle.

God loves me, because it brought my other half him from 50Romance.com on that day. He is an elegant and wise man so that I would like to talk with him, and t he was also a caring person, for that I could feel his kindness beside him. In addition to his good cook, so I can eat a lot of delicious food.

Now my life has become full, with the reason for the change. It is the taste of happiness.


No comments:

Post a Comment